Free WoW Guide: Herbalism

My herbalism skill is currently at about 210. I do not know everything about this profession; my goal is to have a thread where everyone posts his/her experience of where to find which herbs.

Peacebloom: This one is easy to find in all the lowlevel areas. You should have enough until you have no more use for them.

Silverleaf: Same as Peaceblooms. They are mostly found where two ore three trees and a bush are located; seriously no need on these.

Earthroot: These can be a bugger to find. Mostly located at mountains and spots where you don't walk through by chance. As you need them for some nice buff potions, they also sell well in the AH. Anyway, don't sell yours when the weak buff potions are grey to you, you will still need them. I found that they are mor often found in areas with lvl 10-20 (like the Barrens) than in the areas my lvl36 shaman roams, like Desolace etc.

Briarthorn: These are found on small hills or under trees. I tend to find them kind of frequent in Stonetalon Mountains and in the Barrens.

Mageroyal: I find these more often than I use them. I don't know a rule of where to find them, just any area from lvl 10-30 I think.

Swiftthistle: These are picked off of Biarthorns and Mageroyals. Rogues will pay you a nice tip if you give them these, as they can make a tea of them which instatly gives 100 energy. But you also have nice potions to brew with them.

Stranglekelp: I hate these. Only found under water and needed in loads and loads. If anyone knows where to get lots of these in almost no time, please give me a hint...

Bruiseweed: They are very often found on small hills or near mountains. No problems finding these in Stonetalon, Thousand Needles or anywhere else.

Wild Steelbloom: They are found at the same spots as Bruiseweed, I think. But I don't know exactly, correct me please.

Kingsblood: They are found everywhere, don't know rules for finding them.

Liferoot: Near rivers. I think i found most of mine at the river in Ashenvale. Anyone know more spots?

Fadeleaf: Absolutely no idea.

Grave Moss: Same thing.
//Edit: I just found a fair share of Grave Moss in the Kodo Graveyard in Desolace. Maybe on overall death-reated spots?

Goldthorn: I was told they are found in loads in Arathi, but never was there nor saw any of these.


I hope this list may be broadened. I would be glad if anyone could say something about Stranglekelp, Fadeleaf, Grave Moss and Goldthorn.

No comments: